Our All-Inclusive (standard) package includes:
- Accommodations for the given periods in a river/woods-cabin (max 2 people)/family-cabin (max 5 people) or multi cabin (max 3 people)
- All meals (2 warm meals en 1 breakfast meal)
- Coffee, tea, water
- All transportation
- All mentioned below activities
The following excursions:
- Tour of the Village
- Nature walk
- Late night caiman spotting
All other activities are optional.
This excludes all other (alcoholic) drinks from the bar. These will be paid for at the end of your stay.
|All-inclusive package based on woods/river cabin/multi cabin/family cabin||price p.p/ €|
|Danpaati all-incl 3 day bus/boot (v.v.)||335,-|
|Danpaati all-incl 4 day bus/boot (v.v.)||395,-|
|Danpaati all-incl 5 day bus/boot (v.v.)||455,-|
* It is possible to extend your stay if you wish to do so.
Extension: €100,- per night if you extend for more than 4 nights. (exclusive excursions)
|All-inclusive packages based on Luxury-cabana||price p.p / €|
|Danpaati all-incl 3 day bus/boot v.v.||385,-|
|Danpaati all-incl 4 day bus/boot v.v.||450,-|
|Danpaati all-incl 5 day bus/boot v.v.||535,-|
The packages above can only be booked starting at 2 people.
- Departure: every monday, wednesday, friday and sunday. Other days could be scheduled during booking.
- If one person wishes to visit Danpaati, he/she will have to pay a 25% additional fee of the package price.
- We also offer special holiday prices (These differ from our standard pricing). These will be mentioned on our facebook page.
- It is also possible to visit Danpaati by plane. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a consultation on what the perfect package is for you!
|Boat-tour to the surrounding areas||Pricing in €|
|Per person (starting at 6 people)*|
|Tapawatra day-excursion (rapids)||30|
|Bihati beach-experience||5 (starting at 5 people)|
|Marron museum (including entree)||15|
|Cultural activities and workshops||Pricing in €|
|Traditional massage (20 min)
Traditional massage (30 min)
|Cultural performance (pricing per group)||50|
*a group consists of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people
For more detailed information on all the packages, click here.